The Sr. Accountant is a key member of the accounting team who supports the General Office and the operating divisions of Lynden International. This position will provide financial accounting and analysis support for all Lynden International companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and may be performed personally or through others. Other duties may be assigned.
Four year accounting degree and minimum three to five years of related professional experience.
· Analytical skills and experience required.
· Ability to read and interpret financial reports, technical procedures, and government regulations.
· Knowledge of financial statement analysis and how to interpret financial transactions.
· Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
· Ability to problem solve, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Experience with spreadsheet applications on PC, especially Excel, Word, & Access or other database programs.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
· Ability to meet all required deadlines.
· Oracle EBS experience preferred.
· Occasional travel may be required.
Lynden Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.