- Heavy emphasis will be placed Mig and Tig stainless steel and aluminum welding.
- WABO certification a plus
- Must possess the ability to read and understand shop drawings
- Must be able to do shop math proficiently
- Must be able to work on your own or in a team atmosphere and possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be available for all shifts and overtime as needed
- Must possess the ability to use shop tools such as grinders, band saws, calipers, plasma cutters, oxy-acetylene torches and hand tools
- Must possess the ability to determine material types and gauges
- Must possess a keen attention to detail and the ability to follow all safety regulations
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills (fluent English required, additional languages a plus)
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move 30 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or GED required
Lynden Tank Company is a drug free work place. All employees must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, pass random drug tests and pass a pre- employment physical and respirator fit test
Lynden Tank Company offers an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, medical insurance and 401(k), as well as competitive wages and a great work atmosphere.