1) Understand the operation system for washing equipment.
2) Washing of equipment with pressure washer and chemical dispensing equipment
3) Ability to move equipment in and around the yard to get equipment into the wash bay.
4) Perform other general labor duties as assigned by the maintenance supervisor.
1) Knowledge/Degree/License Requirements: Current Washington State Drivers License.
2) Experience Requirements: General Labor
3) Physical Requirements: Considerable physical, digital dexterity required on job. Ability to lift and move up to 100# of various equipment for washing. These tasks will involve balance, stooping, climbing, bending, squatting, reaching and digital agility.
4) Hearing, speaking, seeing: For safety reasons, workers must be able to hear, speak and see. English is required for communication abilities.
5) Working Conditions: Various night time hours. Hot and or cold outside weather consisting of rain, snow, heat, etc.
6) Machines, Equipment, and Tools Used: Pressure washer/washing system, yard goat, tractors.
Must pass pre employment drug test and physical exam.