Click column header to sort
Drives heavy industrial diesel-powered tractor with single or double heavy-duty bulk trailers, flatbeds or lowboys. Travels on a remote graveled haul road through a National Monument for the transportation and delivery of products, materials in liquid or dry form, or equipment. Works a rotational shift and stays for extended periods at a remote camp.
Loads, unloads and transfers cargo from trucks, warehouse, equipment, and customer vehicles to facilitate the shipment of freight to via barge to, from and within Alaska.
INCREASED WAGES! Mechanics earn $26.00 to $31.00 per hour depending on performance and certifications as well as experience. This is an exceptional career growth opportunity with an excellent Benefit Package and Retirement Plan.
Lynden Tank Company is seeking an experienced Mechanic in Lynden .
THIS IS A NIGHT SHIFT POSITION.
The Mechanic is a vital member of the Lynden Tank Maintenance team. The primary duty of the Mechanic is to inspect, repair and maintain our customers fleet of trucks, trailers and shop vehicles while observing all company safety and regulatory policies. The Mechanic works in close collaboration with Maintenance Assistants, Mechanics and Maintenance Managers as well as our Drivers, Wash Bay Staff and Yard Crew.
Our business continues to grow and we are looking Receivers, Billers and Phone/Email team members to join our Customer Service Department.
- Receivers are experts at helping a truck driver standing in front of them to process their paperwork, while answering the phone and responding to the warehouse via the radio all at the same time...without breaking a sweat!
- Billers specialize in creating bills and invoices to send to our customers by reviewing bills of lading and comparing them to our contracts and tariffs.
- Phone/Email team responds to questions ranging from how do I ship my freight to Alaska? Where are you locate? Do I need to crate my boat? with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Our customer service team works on average 45 hours a week which earns you $45K-$55K!
Benefits include: 17 days paid time off a year + 8 paid holidays; Medical, dental and vision as low as $60/month; 401K with employer match, bonus $$$ program and more!
Lynden Incorporated is looking for talented and motivated Software Test Developers, who can demonstrate strong testing abilities and a drive for quality to join our team!
Lynden is a family of transportation and Logistics companies that deliver a total freight transportation product. At Lynden IT we provide innovative solutions to complex transportation problems. We encourage our employees to grow and develop within the company and believe our diverse workforce contributes tremendously to our success.
Why you want to work for Lynden:
Compensation– Competitive pay with a discretionary bonus program
Healthcare– Medical, dental and vision plans
Paid Time Off– 17 days paid time off, PTO days increase with years of service
Holidays– 8 paid holidays
Retirement Plan– 401k with up to 3% employer match
Extras– Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Long Term Disability Coverage and Employee Assistance Program at no cost to you!
Free parking and subsidized transit program
Tuition Reimbursement program
AML has an opening for a Refrigeration Mechanic to perform repairs and maintenance in our Seattle shop (no field work) on our refrigerated containers.
Enjoy a set schedule Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm with overtime and weekend overtime based on workload. You could earn $74K-$103K by working on average 45 hours a week!
Live anywhere and earn up to $140K per year!
Why you want to work for us:
- We offer 2 rotational shifts to choose from - 2 weeks on-site, 2 weeks home or 3 weeks on-site, 3 weeks home to offer a better work life balance
- Compensation – Competitive pay $28.98 to $40.72 per hour DOE with a discretionary quarterly bonus program & annual service bonus starting the second year. That’s up to 5 discretionary bonuses per year!
- Healthcare – Medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Plan – 401k with up to 25% of the first 5% match plus yearly 3% profit sharing to the 401k
- Extras – Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Long Term Disability Coverage and Employee Assistance Programs at no cost to you!
- Tuition Reimbursement program
Lynden Air Cargo is a US part 121 all-cargo airline based in Anchorage, Alaska. The company conducts operations in Alaska and worldwide operations around the world. Lynden's structure provides employees with the family environment of a smaller company, and the competitiveness, expectations and rewards of a large, global organization. The First Officer pilots Company aircraft to transport mail or freight, or for other commercial purposes.
We have a new website that showcases all of the benefits that Lynden Air Cargo has to offer. Please press the link and see below https://www.lynden.com/lac/fly-with-lynden/
SUMMARY: Lynden Air Cargo is a US part 121 all-cargo airline based in Anchorage, Alaska. The company conducts operations in Alaska and worldwide operations around the world. Lynden's structure provides employees with the family environment of a smaller company, and the competitiveness, expectations and rewards of a large, global organization. The Flight Engineer makes pre-flight acceptance of the aircraft, performs fueling of the aircraft, and is responsible for the information, procedures, and requirements relating to the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
Want to learn more about Lynden Air Cargo? We now have a new website that showcases all of the benefits that Lynden Air Cargo has to offer. Please click the link here to learn more https://www.lynden.com/lac/fly-with-lynden/